1 New Zealand Spring Frenched Lamb Rack
2 tablespoons Parsley, fresh
1/2 teaspoon thyme, dried
1 Large Clove Garlic, minced
1 tablespoon (15 ml ) Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
1/2 cup Breadcrumbs, Fresh
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine parsley, thyme, garlic, olive oil and breadcrumbs, and season lamb on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Sear the meat side of the rack over high heat until it is brown.
- Remove from fire and paint the meat side with mustard and press on breadcrumb mixture.
- Return to grill and place rack bone side down. If using a gas grill, reduce heat to medium. If using charcoal, place rack in cooler part of the grill.
- Grill 10 to 15 minutes. Just before serving, turn rack so breadcrumbs brown.
Hints and Tips
- Serve with garlic Basil Mashed Potatoes.
- Quick Cuisine: add pesto from the refrigerated section of your supermarket to mashed potatoes. Cranberry Glazed Baby Carrots. Quick Cuisine: add supermarket cran-raspberry glaze to sautéed baby carrots.